Thursday, November 22, 2018

Hey...

Heyy blogger...
Guess what? I can't seem to get my life right. Guess I am just the biggest loser of my life huh. Everything's a mess, like, EVERYTHING.
Been laughing and joker-ing too much, I don't know man, I feel like my inner devil is growing, stronger and stronger, day by day...
Voices been talking to me, whenver I am fustrated, or feeling insecure. I tried to find someone to talk to, to express my feelings to, eventually I felt that, they have their lifes, I have mine, people are busy with their lifes, so... yeah, I am all alone again...
Hey blogger...
Can I...
Yes, I know I can, guess we are going to be partner again huh? Just like those days? But I will keep it low profile, real low profile, like, no one will ever find you eh
Hey blogger...
I've changed, I am not the guy I used to be, you know it, right? The laughter I've given weren't come from the bottom of my heart, I didn't feel happy for real for a really long time. Yeah, been storing too much negativities thses times, you knew it already, right?
Hey blogger...
Save me, will you? Grab my hand and pull me out from this mud of dissapointment and negativities. Grant me wings to fly far away from this unhappy land. Shelter me from all the judgements. At least, give me courage to face this world...




No comments:

Post a Comment